Portability and ease of use of Savsant products was on the top of our "must-have" list when we started our brand. We wanted to create products you can take with you everywhere without compromising on quality. We found the perfect solution with our nebulizing diffuser.
Starting out with aromatherapy and essential oils can be daunting and overwhelming. There are so many different types of diffusers in the market and it's hard to know where to begin your aromatherapy journey. We believe a nebulizing diffuser will provide you with the best way to maximise your pure essential oils.
Benefits of a Nebulizing Diffuser
- They do not need water or heat to get the essential oil in the air
- They work using an atomiser to create fine airborne particles of essential oils into the air creating a more immediate effect
- A nebulizing diffuser processes nanoparticles which will stay in the air much longer and dispersed much faster than with traditional diffusers which will maximise the health benefits of the essential oils
- Savsant nebulizing diffusers are portable
Difference between a Diffuser and a Nebulizing Diffuser
- A diffuser relies on the continuous evaporation of water in order to operate
- A diffuser requires heat to disperse essential oils into the air which can ruin the therapeutic benefits of essential oils
- You will save money in the long run as a nebulizing diffuser uses less essentials oils than a traditional diffuser
- A diffuser releases a lot of moisture into the air which can potentially fill your home with added humidity
- The scent from a nebulizing diffuser is stronger than a traditional diffuser as the essential oils are not diluted with water or impacted by heat
We've created bundles for our customers so that you can can enjoy the benefits at home, on holiday, at the gym, in your car etc. We wanted to create a product that adapt to you. Our bundles include:
- Portable nebulizing diffuser
- Your choice of pure essential oil
- Matching roll-on pure essential oil
Wherever you go, Savsant can be with you. We want to remind you to be kind to yourself, prioritise YOU and and focus on your health and well-being.