HOW TO USE ROLL-ON
Make a habit of using essential oils in your daily routine to create a better day.
Wake up with Frankincense, reach your frankincense roll-on blends from your bedside table and apply to wrist, behind your ears and chest.
Take a moment and do deep breathes while you reflect on your gratitude.
As your day goes by, reach your Gratitude Roll-on blends from your handbag or desk if your mind start to overthink. Again, apply on your wrist and behind your ears. If you need to focus immediately, rub on both palms - cuff your hands over your nose and mouth and do deep breathing exercise. Reflect and be grateful and re-start your mind.
As you get ready to wind down, apply Slumber Essential Oils to your wrist, chest and behind your ears just an hour before bed and again once you're lying down.
It is also known that applying to the sole of your feet and belly button can have a stronger effect,
If you have any medical concerns, please talk to your GP.
Please note that we are not doctors or healthcare professionals and some of our products are not TGA listed, tested or approved. The informational content we provide is based exclusively on our own research, opinions, and personal experience. If you are unsure about anything on this website please seek advice from a medical professional.
HOW TO USE OILS
- Diffuser: add 6-8 drops of essential oil to your diffuser.
- Steam inhalation: add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water & cover the head with a towel. Close your eyes & inhale deeply for 5 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: add 1-2 drops of essential oil on the recess of your shower floor.
- Massage: add 3-6 drops of essential oil to a carrier oil for use in massage.
- Pillow: add a drop to your pillow before sleep.
- Spritz: add 1-3 drops of essential oil into pure water and shake well. Spritz over face with eyes closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken and avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. Store below 30C in a dry cool place away from sunlight. Sensitive skins may wish to perform a patch test to the skin.