for sleep assist.
A calming 100% pure essential oil blend of Lavender, Cedar Wood, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense & Chamomile to assist with the relief of mild insomnia, sleeplessness and the symptoms associated with nervous tension, restlessness, stress, and mild anxiety to help prepare for a restful night's sleep.
Sleep is fulfilling for the body and soul. Your health and well-being should be your number one priority. Sleep is essential as it restores physical and neurological functions of the body. In addition to a nutritious diet and daily exercise, a good night’s sleep is important as it is essential in helping our bodies restore and replenish.
Essential oils such as lavender and frankincense can relieve anxiety and stress and ready your body and mind for sleep.
TRADITIONALLY USED IN AROMATHERAPY TO
- Mild insomnia
- Nervous tension
- Restlessness Stress
- Mild anxiety
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Cedrus atlantica (Cedar Wood), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense), Chamomile Roman (Anthemis Nobilis).
HOW TO USE ROLL-ON
- Apply to temples, chest and back of neck prior to sleep.
(Adults and children 2 years and over, use as required or up to 6 times a day)
HOW TO USE OILS
- Diffuser: add 6-8 drops of essential oil to your diffuser.
- Steam inhalation: add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water & cover the head with a towel. Close your eyes & inhale deeply for 5 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: add 1-2 drops of essential oil on the recess of your shower floor.
- Massage: add 3-6 drops of essential oil to a carrier oil for use in massage.
- Pillow: add a drop to your pillow before sleep.
- Spritz: add 1-3 drops of essential oil into pure water and shake well. Spritz over face with eyes closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken and avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. Store below 30C in a dry cool place away from sunlight. Sensitive skins may wish to perform a patch test to the skin.