for anxiety and stress relief.
A calming 100% pure essential oil blend of Lemongrass, Cedar Wood, Lavender, Rose & Frankincense to help relieve nervous tension headaches, fatigue, and mild anxiety, providing a sense of calm and comfort.
Stress and anxiety have become common issues which can impact your mental and physical health. Pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia or depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas of the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and is known to reduce stress and anxiety. Frankincense helps soothe the mind and slow down breathing to promote a calm feeling. It helps to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure and can help to ease anxiety and depression.
TRADITIONALLY USED IN AROMATHERAPY TO
- Nervous Tension
- Mild Anxiety
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Cedrus atlantica (Cedar Wood), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense), Chamomile Roman (Anthemis Nobilis).
HOW TO USE ROLL-ON
- Apply to temples, chest and back of neck as often as needed.
(Adults and children 2 years and over, use as required or up to 6 times a day)
HOW TO USE OILS
- Diffuser: add 6-8 drops of essential oil to your diffuser.
- Steam inhalation: add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water & cover the head with a towel. Close your eyes & inhale deeply for 5 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: add 1-2 drops of essential oil on the recess of your shower floor.
- Massage: add 3-6 drops of essential oil to a carrier oil for use in massage.
- Pillow: add a drop to your pillow before sleep.
- Spritz: add 1-3 drops of essential oil into pure water and shake well. Spritz over face with eyes closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken and avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. Store below 30C in a dry cool place away from sunlight. Sensitive skins may wish to perform a patch test to the skin.