to uplift mood.
The effects of Frankincense have been traditionally used in aromatherapy to revive and uplift when feeling weary and suffering from mental fatigue.
Frankincense helps soothe the mind and slow down breathing to promote a calm feeling. It helps to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure and can help to ease anxiety and depression. It can assist with relieving cramps and pain, headaches, anxiety, nausea and fatigue, as well as helping to regulate oestrogen production.
TRADITIONALLY USED IN AROMATHERAPY TO
- Relieve stress
- Revive and uplift
- Assist with tiredness & mental fatigue
- Balance hormones
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense)
HOW TO USE ROLL-ON
- Apply to temples, chest and back of neck prior to sleep.
(Adults and children 2 years and over, use as required or up to 6 times a day)
HOW TO USE OILS
- Diffuser: add 6-8 drops of essential oil to your diffuser.
- Steam inhalation: add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water & cover the head with a towel. Close your eyes & inhale deeply for 5 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: add 1-2 drops of essential oil on the recess of your shower floor.
- Massage: add 3-6 drops of essential oil to a carrier oil for use in massage.
- Pillow: add a drop to your pillow before sleep.
- Spritz: add 1-3 drops of essential oil into pure water and shake well. Spritz over face with eyes closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken and avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. Store below 30C in a dry cool place away from sunlight. Sensitive skins may wish to perform a patch test to the skin.